phone: 0040 021 242 0326
address: No 7, Zece Mese Street Bucharest, district 2 map view
Culture and spirituality only is a remedy for vulgarity. "Ages Of Love" is a book full of sleeplessness and joys, long-awaited by readers of the essayist Mihail Neamțu about whom Andrei ...
The exhibition "The Pursued King. Michael I of Romania in the Files of the State Security Services. Constanţa: Open Education and the National Council for the Study of The ...
The closing conference on the project "Flexibility and Adaptability in the Railway Transportation" (POSDRU financing) organized for CENAFER - The National Qualification and Training Center - took place at the ...
Open Education organizes regular 'Train the Trainers' sessions. The course is planned in one weekend session (3 days), created especially for people who want to improve their competence despite the busy working ...
TOP 4 MOST REQUESTED LANGUAGES: English, French, German, Italian and other foreign languages, such as Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Dutch, Hungarian, Czech...
- general modules
- business modules
- normal courses (2 sessions/week)
- intensive courses (6-8 hours/day)
- at the company headquarters
COURSES OF RARE FOREIGN LANGUAGES
- Arabic, Turkish, Chinese
Training sessions for: TOEIC, CAE, GMAT, IELTS, TOEFL
- quick sessions
- minimum suggested duration: 24 hours
SPECIALIZED ENGLISH COURSES - technical fields: medicine, banking, financial-banking, legal, European legislation, media, aquis
- minimum recommended modules of 48 hours.
- Testing students for establishing the proficiency level of the foreign language
- Analysis of the learner's communicative needs in the studied foreign language
- Personalized curriculum adapted to the client requirements
- Fixing clear objectives of study that are understood and accepted by the customer
- Monitoring the evolution of the participants in the course
- Reporting to HR (monthly/final)
Standard modules: 120 h
- Course organizing: in groups, individually
- The courses are organized in accordance with established international levels based on the C.E.F. (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2);
"The German language project takes place successfully, thanks to the people who have worked with professionalism. We refer here to the project team and the Open Education® center trainers"
Gentiana Cojocariu, Talent Transformation Head, Europe